Download Horizon Chase – World Tour Mod Apk (Unlocked All) on ApkPalace. In this Mod Apk you will get Unlimited Features of this latest Horizon Chase – World Tour Mod Apk Hacked Version and choose any cars which you want to choose. There are more Unlocked Features which you can discover in this Apk Mod. So Download this mod and challenge your friends and siblings with it.
Download Horizon Chase – World Tour Mod Apk (Unlocked All Features)
Horizon Chase – World Tour Mod Apk extraordinary arcade racing, which will cause nostalgic realistic style consoles 80-90-ies. Interactivity is standard for the class: in each race, you should arrive at the end goal first. Taking an interest in races of up to twenty machines, so won’t be exhausted. A player has 16 cards of the most popular brands. For dominating races given the experience and prize that can be spent to purchase new vehicles or redesign existing ones. Attempt your hand in the eight Cup contests that are now in 73 cities.
Features of Horizon Chase – World Tour Mod Apk:
- A remodelled and update the user interface.
- An expanded Free to Try Experience.
- Update for devices with screens in the 16:9 and 21:9 aspect ratios.
- A constant flow of updates and new challenges.
- 16 BIT Styled Graphics.
- Classic Arcade Gameplay.
- Big contents including 73 Maps.
- 16 Unlock-able cars.
- World Maps including racing in different cities.
Mod Features of Horizon Chase – World Tour Apk:
- Unlocked All Cars
- Unlimited Money
- Unlimited Golds
- Infinite Shopping
- No Virus
- Time To Hit The Floor In Intense Races Towards The Horizon!
- A remodelled and update the user interface
- An expanded Free to Try Experience
- Update for devices with screens in the 16:9 and 21:9 aspect ratios
- A constant flow of updates and new challenges!!
- “One Of The Top 10 Mobile Games Of The Years” – Stuff Awards
Horizon Chase is a love letter to all retro gaming fans. It’s an addictive racing game inspired by the great hits of the ’80s and ’90s: Out Run, Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES), Rush, among others. Each curve and each lap in Horizon Chase recreate classic arcade gameplay and offer you unbound speed limits of fun. Full throttle on and enjoy!
- Awards And Recognitions
- Metacritic 88
- Gold Awards on Pocket Gamer
- Best Game on BIG Festival 2016
- Best Mobile Game 2015 STUFF – Nominee
- Best Brazilian Game on Brazilian Game Awards
- Best Brazilian Game on BGS by UOL Jogos
- Best Brazilian Game on BGS by IGN Brasil
- App of the Week – STUFF
- Big Indie Pitch – 3rd Place
- 16-Bit Graphics Reinvented
Horizon Chase brings back the graphic context of the 16-bit generation and creates a style that is inspired in the past without letting go of its contemporaneity. The apparent polygon and secondary colour aesthetic accentuate the game’s visual beauty, resulting in a unique and harmonic atmosphere. You’ll feel the retro soul of the game on a completely modern body.
- A Tour Through The World’s Horizons
Horizon Chase is a race around the world. With each new cup, you’ll pilot your car through extraordinary places, watching the sun setting, facing rain, snow, volcanic ashes and even severe sandstorms. Be it day or night each track takes place in beautiful postcards from across the world.
- Barry Leitch, Soundtrack Composer From Lotus TC, Top Gear E Rush
Horizon Chase presents Barry Leitch, the musician behind the soundtracks of classic arcade racing games Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES) and Rush. As you play the game, you’ll be hypnotized by his charming tunes that compliment the graphical ecstasy of each horizon.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Horizon Chase
- Try it before you buy: enjoy 5 tracks for free!
- Classic Arcade Gameplay
- 16-Bit Graphics Reinvented
- Barry Leitch’s Soundtrack
- Challenge Your Friends
- Google Cloud Support
- 21 Unlockable Cars
- Car Upgrading
- 10 Cups, 40 Cities, 92 Tracks
- 7 Input Methods (MFi Gamepad Compatibility)
- Gamepad Compadibility
- Android TV controller and remote
- Google Nexus Player controller and remote
- Green Throttle Atlas
- NVIDIA Shield
- OUYA controller
- Samsung GP20
- Razer Serval