Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) because of the fact that We do not store any copyright protected content in our web sites/servers. All the posts are made only for sharing purposes and any linked content is stored only in third-party web sites. Since freedom of speech is allowed, we do not attend in any kind of copyright infringing. APKPALACE.NET does not condone, allow or permit copyrighted content to be uploaded to our servers. Please ensure you read and understand this policy before filing a copyright infringement notice.
APKPALACE.NET accepts DMCA infringement notices for copyrighted material.
1. We does not host any of the files displayed on APKPALACE.
2. We index these files which are located on remote servers which neither we nor its affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download files from another host service. (not from our server)
4. All software and applications is presented only for fact-finding.
5. You must uninstall/remove particular software/application from your android device/computer after.
6. If You won’t delete files from the computer/device, You’ll break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the softwares & applications are the property of their respective owners.
8. We are a software/application Search Engine, so we do not store or host any of the files and other copyright material at our server, but we respect Copyright Laws. So if You have found a search result to an illegal software/application please use the form below.
ApkPalace(apkpalace.net) respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted as an emailed notification to- email@example.com
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
As a general matter, we respect the rights of Developers and Application Builders and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators. Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content. For any query Contact Us With The FORM BELOW.
If any material present on this website has infringed your rights, Inform us through the contact form given below and it will be removed from our servers within 24 hours.