ApkPalace Web Site Agreement
The ApkPalace.net Web Site (the “Site”) is an online information service provided by ApkPalace (“ApkPalace.net “), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. ApkPalace.net MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are ApkPalace.net , its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to ApkPalace.net a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to ApkPalace.net by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to ApkPalace.net the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against ApkPalace.net for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to ApkPalace.net .
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of ApkPalace.net. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Use of the Site.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by ApkPalace.net, ApkPalace.net does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for ApkPalace.net– identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with ApkPalace.net a. You also understand that ApkPalace.net cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. ApkPalace.net PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND ApkPalace.net SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. ApkPalace.net DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. ApkPalace.net HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL ApkPalace.net BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF APKPALACE.NET OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, APKPALACE.NET LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. APKPALACE.NET makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-APKPALACE.NET web site, please understand that it is independent from Apkpalace.net, and that Apkpalace.net has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Apkpalace.net web site does not mean that Apkpalace.net endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Apkpalace.net, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
4. Third Party Rights.
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Apkpalace.net and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India applicable to agreements made and to be performed in India. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Apkpalace.net and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations here under shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in India . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Apkpalace.net’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Apkpalace.net may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Dear visitors of https://apkpalace.net/. We ask you to carefully study the provisions of the Disclaimer in order to prevent legal and other precedents related to the use of materials from this resource, including those protected by copyright. We encourage you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, whether it be an article, image, audio file or program. Remember that copyright infringements are subject to liability to the law, with all resulting penalties:
1. The information posted on the main and secondary web pages of Apkpalace.net (in the following web resource) is laid out for free and full familiarization of participants with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
2. Any information is published in its original format, without guarantees of relevance, completeness, accuracy or correctness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the web resource, as well as the use of its contents, is made only at personal discretion and at personal risk.
3. The administrative group of the portal (web resource directors, officials, main founders, employees, Administrators, representatives of the moderating team and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with correct and relevant information, while the possibility of inaccuracies still exists.
4. The Apkpalace.net portal is a project with completely accessible content for all participants. The architecture of the site allows everyone who has access to the Internet to multiply its content, therefore the site and its Content are provided without restrictions, on an “as is” basis, without any agreements between the participants of this site, the Administration, the owners of the servers on which the site is hosted by, or by anyone else, in any way associated with these or indirect sites, which may be the reason for filing any complaints.
5. Any software stored by Apkpalace.net users is at their own risk. The website visitor, when downloading applications from the Apkpalace.net web resource, agrees that a certain amount may be required for the installation and full use of applications. Users are informed that files can be posted, among other things, by other users, whose actions are moderated by the Apkpalace.net administration team.
6. The administrative structure does not provide any kind of promises or guarantees regarding the site and its content, including, without limitation, with respect to the relevance, correctness, accessibility, accuracy, completeness or compliance with any specific purposes of the website and content, in relation to that when browsing the portal there will be no problems, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administrators Group will fix the named faults, or that there are no Trojans and viruses on the site, and that the Content and the Site do not violate the rights of non-specified third parties.
7. Some links on the Apkpalace.net website lead to third-party resources. These links are posted on this Internet project for the convenience of orientation and their presence does not imply that the Administrative Group of this portal encourages or in any way evaluates the content of third-party web resources. Besides, the Administration of this website is not responsible for the content of third-party resources and their availability. Written refers to any links, advertising blocks and other data from other web portals available on Apkpalace.net
8. The Administration does not contain among the main powers such operations as control of legality or illegality of posted and transmitted information, including the information that visitors pass one to one, both in the form of individual materials, and by sending links. The Administration group doesn’t define copyrights, legalities of receiving and forwarding, as well as use of materials, moved between members.
9. Materials transferred by one user to another are subject to exchange of files of the specified two users. The Administration may not be liable for the content of this information, as well as for its belonging to any author or group of authors. Nevertheless, this information may be at the disposal of Apkpalace.net administrators, since any information transferred on this resource automatically becomes the property of Apkpalace.net founders, unless otherwise specified.
10. The group of administrators of the portal takes reasonable actions to ensure the completeness, legality and relevance of the content, but the Administration is not responsible for the deliberate and accidental actions of third parties or organizations, somehow made using materials located on the Internet project or found through a resource like provided by the Administration and by third parties.
11. The administrative structure of the Internet project, in accordance with the current legislation, disclaims any promises, guarantees and assurances that can be given in any way or be borne in mind, and the Management Group is not responsible in relation to the content of the Internet project, its participants and the site itself.
12. Only the advertiser is responsible for advertising materials that are placed on the portal. The web resource also warns that the possibility to purchase or use the offered services and goods at a price or on the terms specified in the advertising blocks is not guaranteed. The visitor agrees that the resource is not responsible for the probable consequences (including any damage), which occurred as a result of any relationship with advertisers. Such damage includes the following cases: injury to health, computer malfunction, manifestation of computer addiction, damage to computing mechanisms and home networks, legal problems, etc.
13. The Internet project provides an opportunity for Users to send comments, questions, suggestions, complaints and other notices to enter this information into the appropriate sections of the portal, which will be viewed by other participants. This web resource is not responsible for the transmitted information.
14. The party publishing materials is obliged to make sure of copyright ownership and legality of posted articles or applications.
15. The Apkpalace.net administrator team is not responsible for filling the materials until they are edited by moderators.
16. The Management Group reserves the right to supplement and reduce these requirements without notice to the participants. Also the Management Group shall not be responsible for modification, correction, editing, deletion of any data published by the participants on the portal or other related sites.
17. The administrative group has the authority to block access to the web resource to any Visitor or group of participants without warning or explanation.
18. The administration has the right to edit or delete links to text information, executable files, audio materials, graphic files and other data that are published by the Participants on the web resource, without warning and explanation of claims.
19. The name, trademark, organization, product name, as well as the copyright for the design, the copyright material and some indirect rights mentioned, used or cited on the presented portal, belong to the full and true owners. Except the owner of the rights, no one has the right to manage the rights to use the copyrights, unless otherwise stated on the resource. Users are responsible for the theft of copyrights.
20. Reading, distributing or modifying information published on this resource may violate the laws of the country in which this project is being used.
21. The visitor agrees that conflicts and frictions will be resolved under the current regulations of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
22. The visitor agrees with the fact that the regulations and laws on consumer protection are not applicable to the use of the web resource by the participant, as there is no provision of commercial services.
23. Silence and neutrality on the part of the resource Administrators team in case of obvious or hidden violation of the Rules by the participant does not deprive the Administration of this site of the right to apply reasonable measures to protect the portal interests later.
24. In the event that, under the current laws of the Russian Federation, some of the rules are recognized as canceled, the rest of the conditions remain in full force and effect.
25. By visiting this portal, the participant confirms unequivocal agreement with the “Disclaimer” clause and the proposed Rules, in addition, he accepts all responsibility that may be imposed on the user for legitimate reasons.
26. The team of portal administrators has the right to make any modification to the Rules, which take effect immediately. Continuing to use the portal after making modifications means that the participant automatically agrees with the new rules.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Last Updated: 18th October 2020